Sunday, August 5, 2007

Trip to Tennessee July 2007






My whole family...Mom, Dad, my brother Ryan and his girlfriend Brynn, Grandma & Grandpa, My Aunt Christa, Uncle Scott and my 2 cousins Sydnee (9) & Carlee (4) along with My Uncle Jeff from Georgia and his wife Carol and 2 kids Tyler (9) and Lauren (7).... We all went to Tennessee in July 2007 in honor of my Great Grandpa who passed away last October. We stayed in a cabin that slept 16 people and we spent 2 days hanging out at Dollywood. My Great Grandpa loved the mountains and my Dad said the last time Great Grandpa went to Dollywood he spent the whole day looking for Dolly.

No comments:

The Parker Family

Shane & I got married on December 4, 2004...getting married also made me a step mom to 2 adorable kids..Jazz age 8 and Zakk age 7. Shane and I just added a new addition to our family...baby boy Jaxx Morgan Parker. Jaxx was born on 11-8-08. Shane, Jaxx and I currently live in Dublin, Ohio with our spoiled shetland sheepdog named Skooter. As for our jobs Shane and I both work for Verizon Wireless. Shane works in Business Support and I am a Marketing Coordinator. Life couldn't be better!