Thursday, August 9, 2007

I love my car!


I can't believe I forgot to put a picture of my car. I love my car! However, I must say I feel a little silly driving it. Teenagers are constantly pulling up beside me and revving their engines trying to race me! The funny part is...my car may look like a fast and furious car but it's about as slow as a horse and buggy. I should have had this car when I was 19 years old cruising around instead of now when I am 27, married with kids but at least I am not driving a mini van ( no offense to anyone with a mini).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

The Parker Family

Shane & I got married on December 4, 2004...getting married also made me a step mom to 2 adorable kids..Jazz age 8 and Zakk age 7. Shane and I just added a new addition to our family...baby boy Jaxx Morgan Parker. Jaxx was born on 11-8-08. Shane, Jaxx and I currently live in Dublin, Ohio with our spoiled shetland sheepdog named Skooter. As for our jobs Shane and I both work for Verizon Wireless. Shane works in Business Support and I am a Marketing Coordinator. Life couldn't be better!